NX Multi-Mode Power Amplifiers are designed to meet the most demanding live sound and fixed installation sound systems in stadiums, arenas, performance venues, worship spaces and convention centers.
Class-D Switching Amplifier Technology: NXP features a universal switch-mode power supply with Power Factor Correction (PFC) that operates from 70VAC to 270VAC.
Multi-Mode Operation: Selectable Outputs allow you to choose the desired output mode on each channel. Set the DIP-switch configuration for Low Impedance (2, 4, and 8 Ohm), or 25V, 70V, or 100V Constant Voltage and you’re set to go.
Energy Efficiency: NXP has power-saving Ashly EMS™ (Energy Management System) which provides an automatic sleep-mode drawing less than 1 Watt (defeatable).
Ethernet Control using Protea™ NE software: Also, serial data control by Ashly programmable remotes or third party controllers, aux preamp outputs, instant standby mode, preset recall, fault condition logic outputs, optional Dante CobraNet™, or AES3 digital audio capability (factory-installed).
Real-Time Clock with Event Scheduler: Assign automatic execution of selected functions and tasks. The event scheduler is programmed from software and stored in the amplifier.
Ashly Remote Control via iPad® app: Use our free Ashly Remote app available for custom design of secure wireless control over network.
32-bit SHARC DSP Processing at 48kHzor 96kHz Sample Rates: Comprehensive software control of digital signal processing, matrix and auto-mixing, built-in signal generator for test tone and noise-masking, swept output load impedance monitoring. Use Ashly Remote iPad control to select functions including gain, mute, matrix, A/ source select, PEQ filter level, and meters.
FIR Filter-Ready: Our PneS software will load a speaker manufacturer's .fir or .csv file to achieve precision tuning.
- Selectable 80Hz 2nd-order Hi-pass filter, limiter and input gain per channel
- Remote DC level control per channel
- Extensive protection circuitry, continuously variable cooling fan
- Ethernet port for software control and monitoring of amplifier functions, with front panel COM activity LED
- Serial data port available for Ashly WR-5 and RD-8C programmable remote control (optional RS-232 converter INA-1 available for third party controllers)
- Instant Standby Mode, 40% reduction in idle power consumption, triggered by contact closure, software control, or event scheduler
- Preset recall via contact closure, software control, remote control, or event scheduler
- Programmable power-on delay
- Aux preamp line outputs for driving other amplifiers
- Fault condition logic outputs per channel
- Comprehensive software controlled DSP including dynamics, gain, equalization, matrix mixer, crossover, delay, and metering.
- Additional iPad control of select DSP functions including gain, matrix, A/B source select, PEQ filter level, and meters
- Precision swept load impedance monitoring of individual amplifier channels for remote diagnosis of speaker problems
- Signal generator function for test and noise masking
- Remote gain and zone control with neWR-5 and FR-8/FR-16 programmable networked remotes
- Euroblock input connectors
- Euroblock loudspeaker connectors
- Detachable AC mains line-cord connector