The AtlasIED DPA Series multi-channel power amplifier line has been expanded with two NEW four-channel, constant-voltage 70/100-volt models. The new amps are designed for multi-zone distributed audio systems used in live sound reinforcement and building/emergency communication systems. AtlasIED designed the entire DPA Series line to be an installers "everyday use" amplifier for easy stocking. Each can be dynamically configured to handle either constant-voltage or conventional loudspeaker installations.
The DPA404 delivers four channels x 100W @ 70 or 100-volts. It is also capable of 4 x 75W @ 8-ohm.
The DPA804 delivers four channels x 200W @ 70 or 100-volts. It is also capable of 4 x 150W @ 8-ohm.
Both models feature:
- Compact-size only one rack unit (1RU)
- Integrated digital signal processing
- Network control
- Expansion slot for optional Dante™ audio transportcard (DPA-DAC4)or a second card option (DPA-AMIX) providing four additional analog inputs
The onboard DSP software is embedded in the amplifier and accessible via a web browser user interface. DSP adjustments include I/O routing, high and low pass filters, EQ, output level adjustment, delay, and limiter. Additionally, input mute for both audio sense and contact closure, level control link assignments, and port assignment and output impedance can be configured in the software.
AtlasIED Site Manager software is also available which allows network administrators to see all DPA amplifiers on the network for easy identification, set-up, and troubleshooting if necessary.
Why Choose Us?
- Consultative Experts
- 25,000 Sq. Ft. Warehouse
- Equipment Sales & Rentals
- Professional, Expert Technicians
- $4 Million in State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Over 25 Years of Industry-Leading Experience