The ARM-911A responds to public address requirements and Voice Alarm Messaging for small to medium installations.The microphone can be used for live instant voice messaging. 10 buttons on the microphone station are used to activate any messages. A telephone paging input allows the ARM-911A to be connected to the paging port of a PBX for live telephone paging and message triggering.
A built in programmable timer allows for scheduled payback of any of the 10 recorded message and other web-browser control panel up-loadable files. The ARM-911A can also be used for both electronic School bell and automated message playing.
- Direct broadcasting of emergency message
- MP3 file format is supported
- Backup SD card is installed inside
- ARM-911A can be controlled at remote place
- RS-232C, ARM-911A can be controlled at remote place
- 10 front buttons can be controlled and voice can be broadcast-ed
- Using Network, scheduled broadcasting can be done
- Using 10 Contact Inputs, 10 front buttons can be controlled
- NO, NC fault dry contact is provided