The VP-771 supports multiple output resolutions, up to 2K and 1080p. The unit features Kramer’s K-Storm™ Scaling Technology for converting the incoming video signal to a scaled output resolution with a minimum of motion artifacts. The VP-771 also incorporates Kramer’s FTB™ (Fade-Through-Black) switching technology that ensures ultra-fast, glitch−free switching.
The VP-771 is HDTV compatible, HDCP compliant and supports HDMI Deep Color. It features multi-standard operation and SDI channeling that selects one active signal and three bypassed signals from eight embedded stereo audio channels. It also features advanced input and output EDID Management and built-in ProcAmp, in which color, sharpness, contrast, brightness and gamma are set individually for each input. The unit also has a built-in time base corrector to stabilize any unstable video sources.
The VP-771 advanced feature set includes:
- Kramer’s K-IIT XL™ Picture-in-Picture Image Insertion technology - any video source can be inserted into or positioned next to a computer graphics video source or vice versa. Using this technology, both images can be sized in any manner and positioned anywhere on the screen.
- Luma Keying technology - an easy-to-use method of compositing two video sources into a single image. By setting up a “key” image or clip on a black background, this image can be merged onto the primary video.
- Emergency Alert Notification - an incredibly unique and extremely important feature that provides the ability to have a national or campus-wide notification immediately displayed when an emergency situation develops and when connected to a network. Notifications include flexible options such as the inclusion of an audio alert siren, and the choice of displaying via either a text crawler or a text window.
- Full Web page Management - an easy-to-use, built-in web interface, which is activated when connected through Ethernet, allowing simplified setup and switching, windows customization, scaling and deinterlacing functions, and more.
Why Choose Us?
- Consultative Experts
- 25,000 Sq. Ft. Warehouse
- Equipment Sales & Rentals
- Professional, Expert Technicians
- $4 Million in State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Over 25 Years of Industry-Leading Experience