The VP-773 and VP-774 support multiple output resolutions, up to 2K and including 1080p. The units feature Kramer’s PixPerfect™ Scaling Technology - Kramer’s precision pixel mapping and high-quality scaling technology which results in superior image quality. They also incorporate Kramer’s FTB™ (Fade-Through-Black) switching technology that ensures ultra-fast, glitch−free switching.
The VP-773 and VP-774 are HDTV compatible, HDCP compliant and support HDMI Deep Color. They also feature advanced input and output EDID Management and the ability to set a user-selectable EDID for each input on the unit. This is a significant advancement in scaler/switcher design and results in improved integration into AV systems and a significantly enhanced user experience.
These scaler/switchers have a built-in ProcAmp that allows for individually setting color, sharpness, contrast, brightness and gamma for each input. They also include a built-in time base corrector to stabilize video sources.
The VP-773 and VP-774 advanced feature sets also include:
- Mass Notification Emergency Communication System - a unique and important feature that provides the ability to have a national or campus-wide notification immediately displayed when an emergency situation develops. Notifications include flexible options such as the inclusion of an audio alert siren, and the choice of displaying either a text crawler or a text window. The system uses the industry standard Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) to ensure compatibility with existing systems.
- Full Web Page Management - an easy-to-use, built-in web server activates when connected through Ethernet, to provide simplified setup and switching, windows customization, scaling and deinterlacing functions, and more.
- Kramer’s K-IIT XL™ Picture-in-Picture Image Insertion technology – the image from any video source can be inserted into or positioned next to a computer graphics video source image or vice versa. Using this technology, both images can be sized in any manner and positioned anywhere on the screen.
- Luma Keying Technology - an easy-to-use method of compositing two video sources into a single image. By setting up a “key” image or clip on a black background, this image can be merged onto the primary video.
The VP-773 and VP-774 also include powerful audio DSP functions and a microphone input that supports mix and talk−over features, as well as 0−90msec adjustable delay to prevent feedback. The units offer flexible control options through their front panel buttons with OSD (on-screen display), contact closure capability, IR remote interface and the included Control Application software, which is available for use via the unit’s Ethernet and RS−232 control ports.
The VP-773 and VP-774 are housed in a standard 19" 1U rack-mountable enclosure, with rack "ears" included. The VP-773 and VP-774 are currently in stock and available from Kramer Electronics sales companies around the world.
Why Choose Us?
- Consultative Experts
- 25,000 Sq. Ft. Warehouse
- Equipment Sales & Rentals
- Professional, Expert Technicians
- $4 Million in State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Over 25 Years of Industry-Leading Experience