4K (UHDTV) is coming, and as usual, there’s lots of incomplete information or misinformation circulating about this new video and display format. But 4K isn’t just about more pixels on the screen – there are many changes in the works that will make UHDTV a substantial upgrade from 2K.
In this 30-minute session, we’ll discuss:
- Pixel counts and aspect ratio definitions
- 4K display technologies
- New codecs for streaming 4K video (HEVC H.265, Google VP-9)
- New imaging tricks like high dynamic range, wider color gamuts, and faster frame rates
- Display clock / data rate requirements for interfacing 4K; comparing and contrasting HDMI 2.0 with DisplayPort 1.2/1.3.
Malissa Dillman (CTS-D, CTS-I), Director of Training and Education for Kramer, and recognized as InfoComm’s 2013 Educator of the Year, will be the host and presenter for this webinar along with Pete Putman (CTS, KT2B), owner and principal of ROAM Consulting and technology consultant for Kramer Electronics USA.
Why Choose Us?
- Consultative Experts
- 25,000 Sq. Ft. Warehouse
- Equipment Sales & Rentals
- Professional, Expert Technicians
- $4 Million in State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Over 25 Years of Industry-Leading Experience