Assistive listening systems designed for system integrators, contractors and consultants working with facilities seeking legislative compliance or to meet end-user need.
Listen Technologies Corporation, a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of wireless listening solutions, announces its new Stationary RF systems designed as a solution for system integrators, contractors and consultants working with venues seeking assistive listening for either legislative compliance or to meet the personal listening needs of their customers.
The new systems available in a range of configurations, offer a competitive price point to installers and high quality sound (with 20 dB less hiss than competitive products from other brands), and are backed by an extensive warranty and Listen Technologies’ acclaimed customer service/support. All systems include all necessary components for assistive listening and legislative compliance. Other features include:
- SQ™ Super Quiet Companding Switch, providing highest audio quality available (20 dB less hiss than any competitor) when enabled. SQ can be disabled for compatibility with other assistive listening equipment.
- 57 channels offering maximum flexibility, with capabilities for language interpretation and assurance in finding a clear channel.
- Look & Listen™ display on select receivers (Premier and Ultimate systems), allowing intuitive use, managing and programming.
- Options for applications ranging from simple use in smaller venues to professional installation in larger venues and longer range of up to 3,000 ft.
“We specifically designed the new Stationary RF systems to provide the easiest way for integrators, contractors and consultants to get the exact right solution for their customers,” stated Russ Gentner, Listen Technologies CEO. “From simple low-cost systems to more advanced feature systems, these systems cover it all, at an unbeatable price point and engineered to best meet the wide range of needs for venues and end users.”
About Listen Technologies Corporation
Listen Technologies brings power and clarity to the sounds that enrich your life—by overcoming the challenges of noise, distance, lively debate, and hearing loss to deliver precise and personalized audio in any setting or environment. With Listen solutions, you can cut through the clutter and connect to an experience of pure, focused sound. Listen solutions are used in gathering places around the world including schools, houses of worship, factories, entertainment venues, government agencies, and more. For more information on Listen solutions, watch this short video. Contact Listen Technologies at 1.800.330.0891, +1.801.233.8992, or visit www.listentech.com.
Listen Technologies Press Contact:
Kim Spencer / Tel: 801-542-7720 / email@example.com / www.listentech.com
Robert Clyne / Clyne Media / Tel: 615-662-1616 / Robert@clynemedia.com / www.clynemedia.com/
Why Choose Us?
- Consultative Experts
- 25,000 Sq. Ft. Warehouse
- Equipment Sales & Rentals
- Professional, Expert Technicians
- $4 Million in State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Over 25 Years of Industry-Leading Experience