Listen Technologies independent sales representatives recognized for their outstanding performance and dedication.
Park City, Utah, USA – During its annual RepFest, Listen Technologies honored the top individuals and firms with its 2012 North America Rep Awards.
Representative of the Year, an award that recognizes the firm that demonstrates the highest level of passion and commitment in representing Listen Technologies, went to Cardone, Solomon & Associates (CS&A) in Floral Park, New York.
“I am so proud of everyone in my company,” said John Cardone, Principal Cardone, Solomon & Associates. “It has been a privilege to represent Listen Technologies and deliver outstanding solutions to our customers that ensure that the best listening experience is achieved.”
The top Inside Sales award went to IAVI Marketing Canada with headquarters in Vancouver, British Columbia. This award is presented for understanding the importance of how the inside staff is an important reflection on their firm.
AVA Audio Video Assoc., Inc., CB Electronic Marketing, LLC, CS&A – Northeast, CS&A – Metro, CS&A – Mid-Atlantic, Ellison Northwest, IAVI Marketing Canada, Online Marketing and SECOM were recognized for Outstanding Achievement in 2012. These firms met or exceeded their 2012 sales quotas in their respective territories. Also recognized were former rep firms Audio Biz, Inc. and PCM Marketing.
Thirteen individuals were selected to receive Listen’s Bull Dog award. “These individuals have demonstrated that they have the drive and determination to never let go of an opportunity; they have more ‘bite’ than ‘bark’ and they pursue the opportunity until it’s closed,” said Peter Papageorge, Director of Sales, North America.
The recipients of the Bull Dog Award were:
- Ben Shipman, AVA Audio Video Assoc., Inc.
- John Cardone, Cardone, Solomon & Associates
- Ken Valentine, Cardone, Solomon & Associates
- Mike Solomon Cardone, Solomon & Associates
- Bob Strauss Cardone, Solomon & Associates
- Larry Bickford, CB Electronic Marketing, LLC
- Dave Ellison, Ellison Northwest
- Ed Tchoi, IAVI Marketing Canada
- Clayton Creed, IAVI Marketing Canada
- Mike Wuellner, Online Marketing
- Dave Kocias, Online Marketing
- Lisa Ortega, Mizzen Marketing
- Ed Wolffe, SECOM
About Listen Technologies Corporation
Listen Technologies Corporation manufactures and distributes wireless audio products world-wide for use in auditory assistance, soundfield, tour group, language interpretation and conferencing applications. Listen products provide superb audio performance, flexibility and ease of use, making them the ideal choice for schools, houses of worship, factories, entertainment facilities, government agencies and other entities. For more information on Listen solutions, contact Listen Technologies at +1.801.233.8992, or visit www.listentech.com.
Why Choose Us?
- Consultative Experts
- 25,000 Sq. Ft. Warehouse
- Equipment Sales & Rentals
- Professional, Expert Technicians
- $4 Million in State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Over 25 Years of Industry-Leading Experience