Ready-to-install re-entrant horn with weather-resistant housing is engineered for versatile labor-saving installation in brick, concrete block, plaster, drywall, or acoustic tile (indoors or outdoors, recessed or surface-mount). For paging and general voice communications (25V, 70V, 100V or 8ohm). Ideal for school intercom systems (25V).
- 15W compression driver
- 25V/70V/100V transformer (screwdriver-adjustable tap selector switch in front and rear)
- Self-contained cast aluminum housing with moisture-seal cover
- Contoured aluminum trim ring
- Fine perforation press-fit aluminum grille fits snugly for a hardware-free appearance, while helping to protect the front of the horn from nesting birds and insects.
- Network Grey powder epoxy finish.
- Provides clear intelligibility with high SPL output over the extended vocal range.