Polycom, Inc. (Nasdaq: PLCM), is announcing the winners of its 2015 Circle of Excellence Awards at TEAM Polycom 2016, the company’s annual partner conference held in Nashville, Tennessee. During a special awards ceremony, Polycom recognized partner companies that excel at incorporating value-added solutions and services which create lasting value for customers. These partners also demonstrate the highest level of expertise in implementing Polycom’s solutions, while delivering best-in-class performance and exceptional sales results.
“The modern workspace is constantly evolving and our partners play a pivotal role in building integrated solutions that meet the needs of these changing environments,” said Chris Jones, Polycom Americas, Sales and Worldwide Partner Worldwide Partner Organization. “With our valued partners, we are helping organizations of all sizes and industries leverage the power of collaboration, and build the workplace of the future. Together, we can help our customers drive critical business outcomes and transformation. We are proud to recognize our top-performing partners that help change the face of collaboration.
Honorees are part of the Polycom Partner Network, a global ecosystem of partners. Members embrace and extend Polycom's open standards-based video collaboration solutions to deliver comprehensive collaboration solutions for the enterprise and across vertical industries such as healthcare, education, government, manufacturing, financial services, media and entertainment and across business functions such as human resources, facilities, engineering and sales.
Share the news on social media: Congratulations to all #Polycom Partners recognized at #TEAMPolycom 2016 http://bit.ly/1Ylm7My
Polycom Circle of Excellence Awards, Global
- Alliance Partner of the Year: Microsoft
- Distribution Partner of the Year – Americas: ScanSource Communications
- Distribution Partner of the Year – Asia Pacific: Nanjing Southern Telecom Co., Ltd.
- Distribution Partner of the Year – EMEA: Imago ScanSource
- Service Provider of the Year: 8x8, Inc.
- Systems Integrator of the Year: Dimension Data
- Service Partner of the Year: Visual Systems Group, Inc.
- Partner of the Year – Americas : CDW
- Partner of the Year – Asia Pacific: Otsuka Corporation
- Partner of the Year – EMEA: Gamma
Why Choose Us?
- Consultative Experts
- 25,000 Sq. Ft. Warehouse
- Equipment Sales & Rentals
- Professional, Expert Technicians
- $4 Million in State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Over 25 Years of Industry-Leading Experience